Group Volunteering at MFRC
Volunteers are needed to help keep out with our 3 community gardens for the Malvern community.This position reports & liaises with Action for Neighbourhood Change.
- Assist with maintenance and grooming of indoor and outdoor plants
- Watering grass and plants
- Weeding plant beds
- Trimming/pruning as required
- Raking dry leaves/dead plants
- Assist with maintaining the tidiness in the garden sitting area
- Volunteering full day with the group (9:30 a.m – 4 p.m)
- Volunteering half day (morning or afternoon)
- Offered from Mondays to Fridays (May – October)
- Volunteers required to be working on their feet, lifting and bending
- 90 Littles Road
- 1321 Neilson Road
- 99 Blackwell Road
How to Apply / ContactIf you are interested in signing up your company or organization to come and learn about Community Gardens, contact us today for more information using the information below.
Phone: 416-284-4184 ext. 244
Click the 'Become A Volunteer' button below to apply!