Easter Eggs Craft
As the Easter long weekend is approaching, the Early Years would love to share you some tips with Easter Eggs designs.
- Food Colouring (pick your colours)
- Paper Towels
- Paper or Ceramic Plate
Here is a simple craft for you and your family this weekend.
1) Boil the raw chicken eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes. When placed in the boiling water, turn down the heat and let it simmer. After, let the eggs cool aside.
3) Using a dropper, fill it with your desired food colouring.
4) By using the dropper, drop the colour on the paper towel and create!*Tip cover the entire paper towel with food colouring!* Note: food colouring does stain your hands. Wear gloves, as needed.
5) Let the egg in the paper towel sit for about 10 – 15 minutes on the plate.
6) Remove the paper towel, and now you have a permanent colour egg without using vinegar!
Share with us with some of your favourite designs on our Facebook page! (https://www.facebook.com/malvernfamilyresourcecentre/)