Tai Chi Instructor
We are looking for a Tai Chi instructor who is able to teach a group of 25 – 30 seniors how to do Tai Chi.
The volunteer instructor will be promoting physical activity and the importance of staying active in your older adult years.
The volunteer instructor will be required to teach one lesson a week for about 1.5 hours.
- Plan and teach 1 hour class of Tai Class for all levels
- Be able to communicate and instruct well to big groups
- Assist members individually as needed during the class time
- Knowledgeable in Tai Chi
- Experience in teaching Tai Chi to group of 20 or more members
- Require a commitment of once a week in the mornings for 3 months
- Be approachable and patient
- Has an interest in promoting physical activity
- Has experienced with working with senior adults
- Certifications if applicable (please state in your application)
For more information, contact:
Phone: 416-284-4184 ext. 205