At MFRC, we love providing an opportunity for you to grow and learn. Every year, we partner up with Ryerson University, Seneca College and Centennial College in mentoring students.
Current Status: Limited Positions
- Early Years Centre (Full)
- Middle Years Centre (Accepting)
- Youth Centre (Accepting)
- Seniors Centre (Full)
- Women’s Place (Full)
- Resident Engagement (Summer Term)
- Newcomers and Settlement (Accepting)
For descriptions about each department please visit: http://mfrc.org/programs
If you are interested in a student placement, apply by:
- Sending an email to the Volunteer Coordinator “Volunteer@mfrc.org” along with a cover letter and resume
- In the email, please state your placement requirements (Hours, Term, Required tasks) As well, 3 departments you interested in doing your placement.
All potential students are chosen through a selection process. Interviews will be required. Due to the high volume of student placement, only interested candidates will be contacted.