At MFRC, we love providing an opportunity for you to grow and learn. Every year, we partner up with Ryerson University, York University, Humber College, Seneca College and Centennial College in mentoring students.
Current Status: Limited Positions
- Early Years Centre (Full)
- Middle Years Centre (Not accepting new applicants)
- Youth Centre (Not accepting new applicants)
- Seniors Centre (Full)
- Women’s Place (Full)
- Resident Engagement (Summer Term)
- Newcomers and Settlement (Full)
For descriptions about each department please visit: http://mfrc.org/programs
If you are interested in a student placement, apply by:
- Sending an email to the Volunteer Coordinator “Volunteer@mfrc.org” along with a cover letter and resume
- In the email, please state your placement requirements (Hours, Term, Required tasks) As well, 3 departments you interested in doing your placement.
All potential students are chosen through a selection process. Interviews will be required. Due to the high volume of student placement, only interested candidates will be contacted.