Program Assistant (various)
This position is available under Ontario Early Years Centre/Children Department, Youth Centre and Seniors Centre.
Responsible for providing program support to staff for programs geared towards children, tweens or seniors.
- Set up and clean up of program space, duties include: organizing craft materials, setting up chairs and tables
- Snack preparation and distribution
- Kitchen clean up
- Assist program facilitator with program planning
- Interact with and supervise program participants
- Participate in daily activities, including recreational activities
- Other various duties as assigned by program facilitators. Please note, staff members will not ask you to do anything they would not do themselves
- Criminal reference check or police clearance letter is required
For more information, contact
Phone: 416-284-4184 ext. 205