Basketball Coach Assistants
This position is available under Youth Department. Be a volunteer with the Basketball Tween League and help advance the youth skills through drills and game time.
Responsible for providing program support to staff for programs geared towards youth age 10-13 or age 19-24
- Set up and clean up of program space, duties include: setting up the court for drills, basketball tournaments
- Snack preparation and distribution
- Assist Staff in running and executing drills for the group
- Interact with and supervise program participants
- Participate in daily activities, including recreational activities
- Other various duties as assigned by program facilitators. Please note, staff members will not ask you to do anything they would not do themselves
- Play basketball with the youth and have fun!
- Criminal reference check or police clearance letter is required
- Available on Mondays between 5 – 9 p.m (Tween League: 5 – 7 p.m // Post High Hoops 7- 9 p.m)
For more information, contact
Phone: 416-284-4184 ext. 205