We are looking for energetic individuals who are interested in outreaching in communities and fairs.The volunteer will be engaging with the public and sharing about the Newcomers programs and services we provide in the Malvern Community.
- Be required to walk around the community in promoting Newcomer Services through flyers or volunteering at a fair
- Be able to memorize and learn about the programs MFRC provides and share it verbally to others
- Training and orientation will be provided for all volunteers
- English speaking volunteers and additional languages are an asset (Arabic, Tamil, Urdu)
- Volunteering will be from Monday, Wednesday or Friday between the times from 9 a.m – 5 p.m
- Require to volunteer at least once a week (2.5 hour shift)
- Be energetic and outgoing
This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys talking to people and are social individuals!
How to Apply / Contact
Volunteer Coordinator for more information.