The Newcomer Settlement Program provides newcomer immigrants with information, guidance and support during their settlement process. These services are available to all newcomers, including permanent residents, refugee claimants and immigrants of all ages, and include:
- Individual settlement assistance and counselling
- Form-filling, interpretation and translation assistance (Persian, Dari, Pashto, Urdu and Tamil)
- Youth settlement and integration services and programs
- Activities that promote social connection and community engagement
- Educational workshopsTo check out our program schedule, visit here.
Drop In Assistance
Available Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 90 Littles Road and 1321 Neilson Road.
Also available on Saturdays
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
February 25 & March 25
1321 Neilson Road
Book an appointment for individual support.
Some services, such as form-filling assistance and translation/interpretation services, require an appointment. Please call 416-281-1376 ext. 25 and book an appointment.
Programs and Services for Newcomer Youth (12-25 Years)
Programs and workshops for newcomer youth, ages 12 to 25, to help with their integration and settlement into Canadian life:
Programs and Services for Adults and Families
Programs and workshops on various topics:
Contact Settlement staff for more information:
Newcomer & Settlement Coordinator
Phone: 416-281-1376 ext. 25
Information and Outreach Worker (Adults & Families)
Phone: 416-281-1376 ext. 21
Information and Outreach Worker (Youth)
Phone: 416-281-1376 ext. 23