The Newcomer Settlement Program provides newcomer immigrants with information, guidance and support during their settlement process. These services are available to all newcomers, including permanent residents, refugee claimants and immigrants of all ages, and include:
- Individual settlement assistance and counselling
- Form-filling, interpretation and translation assistance (Arabic, Tamil, Urdu, Hindi,Spanish,Korean,Cantonese,Mandarin)
- Youth settlement and integration services and programs
- Activities that promote social connection and community engagement
- Educational workshops
- To check out our program schedule, visit here.
Drop In Assistance
Available Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 90 Littles Road and 1321 Neilson Road.
Book an appointment for individual support.
Some services, such as form-filling assistance and translation/interpretation services, require an appointment. Please call 416-281-1376 ext. 25 and book an appointment.
Contact Settlement staff for more information:
Newcomer & Settlement Program Supervisor
Phone: 416-281-1376 ext.25
Newcomer & Settlement Coordinator
Phone: 416-281-1376 ext. 22
Information and Outreach Worker (Adults & Families)
Phone: 416-281-1376 ext. 21
Settlement Worker (Arabic Speaking)
Phone: 416-281-1376 ext. 42