After School Program
After-school fun and learning starts here! We provide after-school programs with a focus on physical activities, nutrition, and personal health and wellness.
Daily, 2 hours after school, during the school year (excluding on P.A. Days, Public Holidays, Christmas Break and March Break). Program is held at 90 Littles Road and on site in schools in the community. Call 416-284-4184 ext. 207 or 208 for details.
Members: $55 per school year
Non-members: $65 per school year
After School Program Locations
- Malvern Family Resource Centre – 90 Littles Road (for children attending Fleming P. S. & St. Bede C. S.)
- Malvern Junior P. S. – 70 Mommoth Hall Trail (for children in grades 1-4)
- Heritage Park P. S. – 80 Old Finch Ave.
- Alexander Stirling P. S. – 70 Fawcett Trail
- White Haven P. S. – 105 Invergordon Ave. (Registration is Full)
- Grey Owl P. S. – 150 Wickson Trail
- Tom Longboat P. S. – 37 Crow Trail
- Brookside P. S. – 75 Oasis Blvd (for children in grades 6-8)
- Thomas L. Wells P. S. – 69 Nightstar Road
- Mary Shadd P. S. – 135 Hupfield Trail (for children attending Mary Shadd P. S. and Sacred Heart C. S.)
This parent handbook is your guide to important information about our program; along with our policies and procedures. Please take the time to review the handbook and sign the parent agreement, acknowledging that you understand and comply with the guidelines set out in this handbook. Click to read PDF.
For more information about After School Programs September 2017 – June 2017, click here.