Recipe Fish in a River
Did you know? Kids are more enticed to eat something new if they make it? Join us for another simple, and easy way to get your kids eating healthy!
Invite your kids to create a little edible art piece.
This is a great and neat idea for a themed party.
- Cream Cheese
- Gold Fish Snacks
- Blue Food colouring
- 1 Plate
- 1 Knife
- 1 Cutting board
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Spoon
- Paper Towels
- Break up the celery stalk into individual pieces and wash it thoroughly. Make sure you clean all the dirt. Then dry the washed celery with a paper towel.
- Cut up the individual celery with a knife approximately 2 inch long on a cutting board.
- In a separate bowl, take some cream cheese from its container and add one-two drops of blue food colouring.
- Mix in the cream cheese and blue food colouring with a spoon, till the cream cheese is entirely blue.
- Assemble by putting the cream cheese into the celery pieces. Then topped it off with your favourite gold fish snack.
- Enjoy your edible art piece!
For more activities and ideas, join us in our Early Years Workshops for Parents in February.